Stenabolic (SR9009) Review Europe
Stenabolic, also known as SR9009, was developed by Professor Thomas Burris. It’s a Rev-Erba agonist that helps improve endurance, stamina, and weight loss as well as reduces the risk of heart diseases, inflammation and blood cholesterol. The body has Rev-Erba, a natural molecular structure that controls glucose in the liver, controls lipid metabolism, cycles out dead cells and stores fat. If you don’t have enough Rev-Erba, you might have problems with metabolic, muscle and cardio activity. Stenabolic attaches itself to Rev-ErbA, which amplifies the effects of this molecular structure.
How to Use Stenabolic
One of the best things about Stenabolic is that it can add it to an existing steroid cycle or stack or used in a stand-alone cycle. Stenabolic works well without any side effects as it’s a non-hormonal compound. This drug won’t turn into estrogen or shut you down. The suggested dose is 20 mg to 30 mg daily, depending on your fitness goals and how the body adapts to Stenabolic.
You only need to cycle SR9009 for eight weeks on and then eight weeks off to prevent the body from developing tolerance to it. Stenabolic is taken orally, but it’s not toxic on the liver. It’s best that you take liver supplements while you’re taking Stenabolic.
SR9009 has a short half-life, only about four hours. As such, you should space out your daily dosage throughout the day to keep the drug levels stable in your body. For instance, if you’re taking 20 mg daily, you should use 5 mg every four hours or so.
Stenabolic can be stacked with almost anything. You can stack it with 50 mg of Winstrol daily. If you want to improve your endurance, you can stack Stenabolic with Equipoise at 300 mg to 400 mg every week together with 20 mg of Cardarine. You can also stack it with selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMS). For instance, you can add 10 mg of Ligandrol /Anabolicum (LGD) and 10 mg of Testolone (RAD140) for an exceptional recomposition cycle. A lot of guys love Stenabolic with Trenbolone as it offsets the steroid’s negative endurance side effects.
Stenabolic is not estrogenic, hormonal or androgenic, so it’s safe for both male and female users. Overweight individuals can also use it.
Benefits of Stenabolic Europe
Here are the benefits of Stenabolic.
- Increase Stamina – Stenabolic boosts the oxidation of glucose in the skeletal muscle, which helps improve your stamina and endurance Europe. If you’re following a HIIT program, you can last longer. If you’re a runner, you can go longer distances. One of the best things about Stenabolic is that it doesn’t affect your heart rate. You don’t need to worry about experiencing a crash after a sudden rush. Stenabolic provides you with a consistent energy boost that will last throughout your workout.
- Reduce Inflammation – Stenabolic helps reduce inflammation as it stimulates the production of new mitochondria and improves the elimination of worn-out ones. Powerlifters who are always sore can take Stenabolic.
- Fat Loss – Stenabolic is an excellent fat loss enhancer. It helps improve glucose oxidation and metabolic response, allowing the body to use stored fat reserves. You won’t get winded as well, which usually happens when you’re following a calorie deficit diet. Fat burner supplements strain the body and destroy heart health and sleep. Stenabolic is safe to use even if you’re overweight since it’s not a stimulant.
If you’re an athlete
If you’re an athlete Lean or you want to bulk up, you can take Stenabolic to achieve your fitness goals. It forces the body to remove the fat that’s stored due to glucose uptake and promotes healthier mitochondria. You will lose fat even when you are not doing anything. If you exercise, the results will be better. This is an excellent option for those who want to maximize their workouts. Stenabolic can also help with cholesterol. This is why those who are not in top shape can use Stenabolic to achieve their dream body.
- Improve Heart Health – Those with poor lipid levels can benefit from Stenabolic. It has reduced total cholesterol and triglyceride levels in mice in only ten days. Those who are on a heavy AAS cycle may have problems with their cholesterol levels. Adding Stenabolic to the stack can offset some of the side effects.
- Boost Endurance – Stenabolic can help improve endurance as well. Those who have not exercised in a long time can also use this drug. The result will be better if you jog or exercise. When you take Stenabolic, you will have better exercise capacity, and you won’t feel winded. For instance, you’ve reached 80% of your maximum heart rate after running 700 meters in 5 minutes.
You can take Stenabolic and do the same thing after a week. You’d be able to run the same distance and time, while only reaching 65% of your maximum heart rate. When you take Stenabolic, your body doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve the same cardio. This makes your exercise so much easier. The best thing about it is that you will get the same results. If you push yourself and achieve 80% of your maximum heart rate, you will be at your best results. There’s also no need for a PCT as Stenabolic is non-hormonal.
Is Stenabolic Safe to Use?
No side effects have been reported so far. Just make sure that you don’t exceed the recommended dosage. Access to measurable and verifiable data about side effects associated with Stenabolic is limited. Many of the Stenabolic being offered online is fake, making it impossible to know what caused the side effect. Authentic Stenabolic doesn’t change your hormonal profile, so be careful when buying this drug.
Where Can You Buy Stenabolic?